It is incredibly important to us to give back to our communities in a meaningful way to help build strong communities. Jandel Homes sponsors and supports projects and programs that improve the quality of life in the communities we serve and those in which our employees live and work.
For over 40 years, Jandel Homes has been a socially responsible organization within communities across the Prairie Provinces. Every year, we invest tens of thousands of dollars towards sponsorships, community initiatives and charitable donations.
To ensure our assistance makes the biggest impact possible, we have focused our funding priorities to three core areas:
• Community Enhancement, Support Programs and Community Events
[Community Projects and Initiatives | Community Events and Conferences]
• Housing and Homelessness
[Habitat for Humanity | 5 Days for the Homeless | Youth Emergency Shelters]
• Health and Emergency Assistance
[STARS Air Ambulance | The Firefighter’s Burn Treatment Society | Kids with Cancer Society | Healthy Schools | MS Society]
For the fiscal 2014, to the end of June, Jandel Homes has contributed over $15,000 towards sponsorships and charitable donations. Including:
• Platinum $5,000 Sponsorship of the Town of Vermilion Spray Park
• $1,000 Sponsorship of the Firefighter’s Burn Treatment Society
• Platinum $5,000 Sponsorship to the Charter Wealth Charity Golf Classic in support of the Kids with Cancer Society
• $2,000 sponsorship of community conferences
• $2,500 in sponsorships of community events, such as Clairmont Community School Healthy School Program, Smoky Lake Rodeo, local charity
golf tournaments, Chamber of Commerce events in Grande Prairie, Spruce Grove and Vermilion
Watch our website and social media for some of our upcoming events and ways to get involved.
If you would like your non-profit organization, special event or community project to be considered for sponsorship, please submit your proposals to email@example.com.
Proud supporters of the Charter Wealth Charity Golf Classic in support of the Kids with Cancer Society!
Send us your comments and suggestions