It is incredibly important to us to give back to our communities in a meaningful way to help build strong communities. Jandel Homes sponsors and supports projects and programs that improve the quality of life in the communities we serve and those in which our employees live and work.
For over 40 years, Jandel Homes has been a socially responsible organization within communities across the Prairie Provinces. Every year, we invest tens of thousands of dollars towards sponsorships, community initiatives and charitable donations.
To ensure our assistance makes the biggest impact possible, we have focused our funding priorities to three core areas:
• Community Enhancement, Support Programs and Community Events
[Community Projects and Initiatives | Community Events and Conferences]
• Housing and Homelessness
[Habitat for Humanity | 5 Days for the Homeless | Youth Emergency Shelters]
• Health and Emergency Assistance
[STARS Air Ambulance | The Firefighter’s Burn Treatment Society | Kids with Cancer Society | MS Society]
Last year, Jandel Homes contributed over $54,170 towards sponsorship and charitable donations, including:
• Platinum $5,000 Sponsorship of the Town of Vermilion Spray Park
• $1,000 Sponsorship of the Firefighter’s Burn Treatment Society
• Platinum $5,000 Sponsorship to the Charter Wealth Charity Golf Classic in support of the Kids with Cancer Society with another $11,200 in donations
• $2,000 sponsorship of community conferences
• $2,500 in sponsorship of community events
• $27,470 was raised for the Edmonton and Grande Prairie Fill a House Christmas Campaigns. As well as the dollar amount raised, we also managed to collect 2,998 food items, 1,069 toys, 64 articles of clothing and 194 toiletries and household items. Read more.
Watch our News and Events page and social media for some of our upcoming events and ways to get involved.
If you would like your non-profit organization, special event or community project to be considered for sponsorship, please submit your proposals to firstname.lastname@example.org.